Conveyancing is an essential aspect of buying or selling a property as it is the legal transfer of a property between two parties. Mortgage lenders will always insist on professional conveyancing services in order to protect their investments, as well as other interested parties who will not want the transaction falling through.
Conveyancing law can be very time consuming and complex, as there as lots of different points to check during the process. These will include local area searches, title plans and property searches. In order to have all of these satisfied, most home buyers and sellers will employ an expert in this field.
At Warren Anthony Conveyancing, we have carefully compiled a panel of local experts in order for the transaction to go as smoothly and stress-free as possible. All of our solicitors agree to certain service standards, have vast knowledge of local transactions and are Law Society compliant.
At Warren Anthony Conveyancing, our panel of solicitors are selectively chosen who:
· An introductory call within 1 working day
· Work directly for you, with direct phone numbers and email address’s
· Highly qualified to give you the best advice throughout your transaction
· Will not take on too much work so you get the best service possible
· Operates on a no sale, no fee basis
Call us for a free quotation